the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hot, sticky and icky

It's raining hot rain today. I have meetings in Springfield today, and am sporting poof-head hair. If you are reading this, and do not live in New England, you are not missing a thing this week! Later today, we take Taylor to an hour of horseback riding in a toasty hot barn.. I feel SO bad for the horses! The upside is it can only get cooler!!
On the knitting front, last night we went out for dinner at the local pizza spot and I looked through my Elizabeth Zimmerman Knitting Without Tears. That woman is fabulous! Our needle business is exploding on Ebay. For those who have yet to see or use them please check out our ebay store! www.stores.ebay.com/Gracie-and-Company

1 Comments:

  • At July 06, 2005, Blogger Heather said…

    Nice Ebay store! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope your meetings went well. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home