the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Monday, June 27, 2005

Projects in Progress

Despite the toasty NE weather this weekend, I was able to finish one side of the Chenille Tank (in Classic Elite Bubbles yarn). This pattern is from the Teen Knitting Club book (yes, I'll admit it.. I had purchased this to learn knitting. And come to find out there are a few cute things within worth trying....don't tell anyone!) My next project after this will be a big-girl handbag from Loop-D-Loop (beautiful book, and really worth the purchase). We had a non-kid weekend - so Scott and I were able to have a few date nights and days. To escape yesterday's heat, we went to Barnes & Noble for iced coffees and browse the magazines. Then I surprised Scott with a new guitar from the Guitar Center.. since he's a lefty, it's rare that he finds one he loves.. and since he did yesterday, we just had to get it! His recording/music site is www.scootersongs.com by the way. Have a great Monday!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home