the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Monday, July 18, 2005

My SP5 is the BEST!

I have the BEST secret pal ever!!! She sends the most unique and thoughtful gifts, and knows my taste to a T! I don't know how I got so lucky to have this person be my SP5! Saturday I received a Knitting Journal. It's small enough to carry in my knitting bag, yet has so many fun sections to write in! I need to post the picture, because words do not give this journal justice. Also in the package was the most fabulous smelling hand lotions that I cannot wait to use! (again.. how perfect for the knitting bag?!) and last but not least, there were "M" notepads. Thank you, my SP5! I hope you are being spoiled by your SP! And I can't wait for the reveal to send a thank you your way!

On knitting news, I am working on a baby sweater from the Debbie Bliss Easy Knits for Beginners, again with the DB lilac yarn! It is so soft and wonderful to work with, and I have just enough to make a sweater with, after finishing the hat. I'm a slow knitter, so I'm only 1 inch into the front of the sweater.

The weekend was a HOT one! We hoped to get some golfing in while the kids went to my inlaw's boat, but postponed until next weekend due to the heat.

The hiring process is a bit slow during the summer- however we have 10 openings (in Manchester, CT) for Web Developers, SAP Consultants, Access Developers and Project Managers - if you know of anyone that might be interested- I'd be glad to extend an interview! (work email: michele_cady@dbds.com)

Make it a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home