the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Spilled lots of beans

Last night we told the inlaws the news. Very well received. I've also told 5 of my best girlfriends, it's so hard to keep this a secret! I finished my first baby hat, from Debbie Bliss's Baby Knits for Beginners, out of the gorgeous lilac DB yarn sent from my SP5! I used a chrochet hook to do the seams (I could not locate my seaming needle anywhere..) and it worked well.

My SP5 was very thoughtful to ask to let her know if there was anything I was wishing for. I love little sheep-type instruments - like the sheep tapemeasure (adorable!...definitely on the wish list!), I love small, cute, or fluffy things to put in the knitting bag.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! The sun is shining, and we're on our way out shortly for date-night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home