the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

TWO letters from Debbie Bliss!

I'm absolutely thrilled to report.. that in the past 7 days, I have received two personal notes from Debbie Bliss!! As you know, Scott is hand-carving hundreds of needles these days, and I had written to her asking if she'd like to try a set. I was blown away when she actually responded, sending me her home address in London, and a Yes! These are complimentary, of course, and the mere thought that she'd try them is a honor for Scott. She is sending us a signed copy of her new book.

To my Secret Pal 5.. if you are reading this- just you wait.. I'll be sending you the same ones we're sending her as a huge thank you, the minute I find out who you are and what sizes you like!! I can't wait to find out more about you!

Have a COOL day!
Michele

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home