the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Do tell!

What are you working on? Have you been pulling out any yarn from your stash for fall knitting projects?

I have several knits on the needles:
A Cravat from Debbie Bliss
A Man-Scarf (!) for my husband using Debbie Bliss's grey cashmerino chunky
A shawl... using Classic Elite Miracle (lilac)
And Fifi from Knitted Babes (SO adorable!)
Pics to follow..

Sites I love this week:
If you'd like to check out the most lovely needle holder case (hand-made!), go to www.lizbethknits.blogspot.com. She is very talented, and her blog is a great read.

Great deals: Webs in Northampton, MA has terrific fall sales... I'm hooked on this shop! See for yourself at www.yarn.com

I find the best free e-cards on www.care2.com. They have great kid-friendly cards.

Make it a beautiful day!
Michele





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home