the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Monday, October 10, 2005

Knitted Babes



Good &^%(! morning,

Whats up with the continued rain?!

How was your weekend?


I just joined a really fun blog ring, Knitted Babes.

This knitalong is for those interested in the knitted and stitched dolls featured in Claire Garland’s book, Knitted Babes. I cannot wait to finish one of these dolls, they are so damn cute!
Anyway, on this knitalong, you can post pictures of your creations from the book, and post as much or as little as you like. So feel free to join in on the fun!

I worked on my DB cravat this weekend, and am just about complete. Will post the final piece soon!

My "big" secret pal package has been sent (to oversees, I won't say where yet...), and I can't wait to hear the response. I'm also sending out some surprises to a knitter in Canada, that recently commented on my blog (both of our SP5's disappeared at the same time!).

And....could someone please advise me as to how to add my favorite blog-reads to my site? I'm clueless.

2 Comments:

  • At October 12, 2005, Blogger katrina said…

    Your package is on the way and (Canada Post willing) you will have it in your hot little hands soon! :D

     
  • At October 15, 2005, Blogger city girl said…

    Hi Chele!
    Just wanted to let you know that there was no pattern for the baby blanket on my page. It was just 5 by 5 garter squares that were arranged and stitched together. Have fun making more baby knits!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home