the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Mother In Law Doll

I've been inspired by Knitted Babes. I've created a Mother In Law doll. Yes fellow knitters, we now have a pattern for that special person in our lives! ;-) I've created the base, added Rowan grey hair and earrings, and now have to do the clothing end (turtleneck and khaki's). Will post pics tonight.

Enjoy your day,
With love,
Chele

1 Comments:

  • At October 24, 2005, Blogger Lyndanna said…

    I can't wait to see your mother in Law doll. Your other doll is just the cutest. Congratulations on the new baby on the way! They are a handful and a joy. I have 2 boys and I wouldn't throw them back for anything, even if they don't mind :D.
    Have a great week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home