the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Monday, November 07, 2005

Desperately seeking 3-day weekends

This weekend was tiring, and went by too flippin quick. Now it's Monday, I'm pooped, and want it to still be Sunday.

On a knitting front, I worked on my "me" scarf, with Classic Elite Bubbles yarn. Used size 15 needles, so it's coming along rather quickly. Will post pics after my next nap!

Our dog, Pearl (maltese) has mastered the art of eating pumpkin seeds, and spitting out the shell. Quite impressive for the little 5-pounder. Cuter than a button. Pics on this as well, after said nap.

I heard from my international SP6 back on my birthday (10/4) yet haven't heard anything since- I hope she's OK.. SP6 are you still there?

The person I'm spoiling has been so much fun~ her blogs, written in German, are quite witty, she translates them into English~ and her knitted projects are at the advanced level~ true works of art. Since Scott mailed out her last package with our names (due to customs), I have since sent her a Barnes & Noble gift, revealing who I am. In the meantime, she's told me she's sending us some home-made stollen, which I've never tried. I can't wait!

Make it a great day~
Chele

2 Comments:

  • At November 07, 2005, Blogger Liz said…

    I grew up eating stollen, it is definately something to look forward to. MMM...now I'm craving it :)

     
  • At November 07, 2005, Blogger katrina said…

    Hey Michele! Got your prezzie in the mail, and I'm excited, but I'm not sure quite how Benjamin Franklin relates to penguins...? ALSO, I've started knitting a stash busting scarf with your needles, and they're FABULOUS.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home