the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Friday, November 11, 2005

SP6 = "Lost"?

Hmmpfh. I'm bewildered. I heard from the person that was to spoil me at the onset of SP6.. very upbeat email~ I can tell this was going to be a fun person to correspond with. She emailed me on my birthday (10/4), and I haven't heard from her since. She was going to send me one package, instead of several small, once I correctly guessed her location. I sent in a guess at my birthday.. but haven't heard a peep back, and it's been over a month... I hope she's OK. I've written, but haven't heard back, and am bummed. I understand things happen, and if she has to drop-out from this, I'd appreciate being notified..

Also.. yes Audrey, I have had baby brain lately! I goofed up in writing her great web address, so here's the corrected version (also corrected in yesterday's post, just in case)...www.pixie-sticks.com. Scott & I are looking forward to stopping by tonight to see the shop.

On the work front, Matt, one of our developers, just bought his first home. We pitched in for a group gift (toaster oven) but there was the suggestion to bring in a gift-wrapped item from each person's home.. that is somewhat gaudy. Matt's ultra conservative and shy, so the reactions will be priceless. I brought in a 70's lamp, and there are two flamingo's here, a crocheted cow air freshener, and miscellaneous other goofy things. Bash is at 10:00am. In the meantime, everything is being "hidden" in my office until the coast is clear.

Very tired today. Picked Taylor up at 12am last night, from her volunteer day at the Equine Affaire. She went with Ruth~ the sweetest woman in the world (who I also work with). Needless to say I'm on 5 hours of sleep, and in need of caffiene like you read about.

Have an enjoyable day.
xo

2 Comments:

  • At November 11, 2005, Blogger Liz said…

    That really sucks. Hopefully your pal is just waiting until the finish date (Dec. 4) My Pal has been kind of quiet, although she did send me a box earlier.

     
  • At November 11, 2005, Blogger katrina said…

    Not again! You poor thing. I'm working on something to send you, but I'll let you know right now that it'll be a while before you get it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home