the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Tiny bubbles...


Here's one of the most luscious yarns I've ever worked with. Very soft to the touch, and it produces beautiful results. Classic Elite Bubbles.

And some exciting news to report~ our area has Stitch-n-Bitch meetings.. woo hoo! There is an Enfield Group that meets on Wednesday nights (I'll try and make an appearance tonight with some of Scott's needles as freebies), and an Avon group.... but even better, there's a woman that opened a shop in my own town of Tolland~ and she has Friday evening gatherings (2x a month). Stop by and check out Audrey's website when you get a chance: www.pixie-sticks.com I'll share more details of her work after Friday's get-together. There's a picture of her home on the website and it looks very charming!

It's going to rain today in New England... but with that said, life is good. I had a pepperoni grinder just now for lunch, and Baby AJ is kicking up a storm (oops! did I give away his initials just then?!) Well then this calls for a knitting contest. Guess Baby AJ's name (1st name and middle) correctly and you will win a suprise, giftwrapped from the shop.

4 Comments:

  • At November 09, 2005, Blogger Heatherly said…

    first, i love that you wrote grinder and not "sub". i had my first grinder in groton at 13. ;-) i had no idea what my friend ordered for our lunch.
    now a random mix of names.
    andrew josiah
    adam joseph
    addison john
    aaron joel
    alexander james
    austin jeremiah

     
  • At November 09, 2005, Blogger katrina said…

    Alexander Jacob

     
  • At November 10, 2005, Anonymous Audrey said…

    Hi there -

    Our website addy is www.pixie-sticks.com, silly goose! I blame baby-brain. Wish I could use the same excuse....for me it's more like losing-my-mind-brain.

    AJ...Aiden James?

    See you tomorrow!

    Audrey

     
  • At November 11, 2005, Blogger katrina said…

    I think that you have to give more hints, especially if you're naming him after someone.

    Adrian James. That's a good name.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home