the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Stash for clearance sale!

Over the past year, I've purchased TONS of yarn... and I'm ready to place some up for sale at discount prices...(or in some cases, free-you just cover shipping)~ make an offer, best offer wins:

Rowan R2 Rag- Blue - 6 skeins
Rowan R2 Rag - Khaki - 10 skeins
Karabella Frost - Cashmere/Silk/Viscose - soft grey - 8 skeins
Jo Sharp - Desert Garden - Aran Cotton - 10 skeins of Garnet
Lana Grossa - Light Blue - originally $13/skein - 5 skeins

More to be added after dinner...

2 Comments:

  • At February 20, 2006, Blogger JustApril said…

    I wish Ihad been knitting before I got pregnant (3 times) there was plenty of waiting in my case, so knitting is a great way to pass the time, in my opinion =)

    OH, btw, I saw your comment on Froggie Meanie's blog =)

     
  • At February 22, 2006, Blogger your secret pal said…

    just wanted to leave you a little note to let you know that a) i am still alive and keeping up with you and b) i finally got the last part of your next package today so i will be mailing it out on saturday! i really think you'll like it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home