the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What a Treat, Secret Pal!

Today was a really long, emotional day.

I checked the mail at days end.. and cannot tell you how much I appreciated a surprise package from my Secret Pal. Your timing could not have been better.

It's 4 skeins of NORO Kureyon... a gorgeous blend of colors. I've been dying to try NORO and my SP so thoughtfully sent me what I've been wishing for. It was sent perfectly packaged from the Carodan Farm Wool Shop in Virginia. (www.carodanfarm.com). Thank you Secret Pal! I will take pictures asap... I just couldn't wait to write a quick note here to say thank you so very much.. you've made my day!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At June 06, 2006, Blogger your secret pal said…

    hi there. i'm your secret pal from sp7. it just came to my attention that you never recieved the last package that i sent you. i'm sorry about that, i don't know what happened but i will be contacting my post office about it. i will send you a replacement package next week with a letter revealing myself for you. i promise, i'm not a deadbeat pal or anything like that :) btw - your son is beautiful! congrats.

     
  • At June 06, 2006, Blogger your secret pal said…

    i just realized that i must have deleted my email with your information in it. could you please email me your mailing address to themaskedknitter@gmail.com ? thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home