the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

This and That!


I hope everyone had a great Fathers Day!

I finally finished my Interweave Knits shrug for my friend Susanna. I give it to her Friday and will take pictures of how she looks with it on.

We've been real busy with AJ.. he's a handful! Starting to babble, and this week for the first time he tried cereal! he actually likes it, believe it or not. Here's yet another picture of my little angel..

Last week I visited Audrey at her home and shop and had a great time. Stop by her blog and wish her congratulations on her pregnancy, and while you're there, take a glance at the beautiful bags she's carrying in the shop.

Have an outstanding day... and stay cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home