the knitted purl

A CT girl's adventures in knitting, marriage, pregnancy and this thing called life. Happy reading...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thank you Secret Pal!



Thank you, thank you, thank you! You send the most wonderful packages.. how did you know I have been wishing for a spinning kit? I love it!
I'm not the best photographer, so the pictures do not do this kit justice. Enclosed from my SP was a spindle hand-designed with leaves, and a large amount of soft wool to spin. The instruction pamphlet gives great detail and walks you through the process. I can't wait to try this. Thank you for sending such a wonderful surprise. Have a great week, SP!

3 Comments:

  • At July 18, 2006, Blogger trek said…

    Very nice!

     
  • At July 26, 2006, Blogger Stine said…

    What fun - new toys! I've never tried spinning, maybe one day.
    You have quite the secret pal, sends wonderful gifts!

    Had to say (in case you didn't know) your baby is adorable!!!

    This is my first visit to your blog. I just discovered you had been to mine. Wanted to let you know "Froglegs n Vaseline" is back.

    -Stine

     
  • At August 15, 2006, Blogger AngeliasKnitting said…

    Great gift! Let me know how the drop spindle goes (I've been eyeing them).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home